31 июл. 2012 г.


Café-gallery “MadTea-party”

 
Shifting broadcast channels this evening I was stumbled
at the play-by-play reportage from Bolshaya Morskaya str. #12:
Attention to everybody! Hot news from the “Mad tea-party”! For the first time in our café a new hit: delicate cream puffs! You can think: just usual puffs, nothing special…
But! This is the cream puffs!!!
This is divinely!!! I’ve tasted it yesterday, and now I am strongly convinced:
the real luxury exist! 
Extremely successful combination of classic milk pudding and mascarpone cheese creates a new Universe – Universe of Unique cream taste! And you can mix this Universal puffs with anything you like: coffee, tea, even hot chocolate!”

The reportage was finished, radio station broadcasts some music, and I am
still thinking: should 
I order 5 Unique Universal cream puffs…or may be only 3.
Summer is coming soon, I should keep myself well-shaped!.. Look at the calendar, look at the thermometer and decide: summer can wait a bit, I’ll order SEVEN!!!



Комментариев нет: